Not sure where to start?
Not sure where to start?
We are pet-obsessed artists, so math isn't our strong point.
That is why our pricing is easy to understand and all a la carte.
No packages to force you into something you don't want, no add-on costs for more pets or extra time, and no gimmicky up-sell options.
You can book your free, no-obligation consultation by filling out this form to get started.
Use the guide below to plan your investment, or give us a call and we can walk you through it. We offer payment plans and accept PayPal and Square credit that has zero interest for 6 months.
$550 Retainer Includes
- Pre-session planning, styling advice, tailored plan for you and your pet
- Hair and Makeup for mom, if desired
- 1 - 2 hour session, but no official time limit
- Professional editing of photos for the reveal
- In-person Reveal & Ordering Appointment to see all the edited images for the session
- $550 artwork credit towards wall art for your home
Keep in mind that 100% of your retainer goes towards an album, folio box, or wall gallery (3 or more wall pieces)!
Our clients typically invest anywhere from $1800 to $8000+ on artwork of their pet, but whatever you decide is completely up to you. We offer certain 1-time deals during your Reveal & Ordering Appointment - so be sure to ask us during you consultation!
Albums, folio boxes, and matted images collections are each priced per image. Which means you choose how many images you want, and that determines the price.
You are not charged more for all the custom options like album size, cover types, or folio material.
- Albums start with 22 images for $2200
- Folios start with 18 images for $1800
- Matted image collections start with 12 images for $1200
- Additional images are $100 for one image or $300 for four images.
All purchased artwork comes with matching digital files, optimized for sharing online, so you can be sure to show off your pet on their Instagram or Facebook page!
Metals and Canvases are priced by the long side. This means we can create custom sizes and cuts to fit any wall or design you could imagine.
While we do offer desk-top and mini sizes, wall-worthy sizes range from $550 to $1500 for metals and $1100 to $3000 for canvases.
We also offer discounts for groupings of 3 or more. You can check out our Wall Galleries page to see mock-ups of some custom groupings!
bark bark woof grr bark!
(thats dog speak for "send a hello note")
X CLOSE MENU
We are so glad you are here! We photograph pets (and sometimes pets and their people) and turn pictures into art.
Not sure where to start? Use the links below to find what you need!